Jobs at Halliburton Far East Pte Ltd
Halliburton Far East Pte Ltd, We are one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the petroleum and energy industries with global presence in approximately 70 countries.
1. Customer Service Specialist (Direct Sales)
- Act as the voice of customer to the factory for all orders by addressing and resolving any demand fulfillment challenges from customers.
- Serves as a customers & global logistic team to fill customer requirements.
- Performs data inquiries to obtain order status and check availability of materials.
- Creating & maintaining logs & files for all relevant supporting shipping documents, including PGI, invoicing & other shipping documentation.
- Performs AMI transfer & other required paperwork to complete material transfer for global operations
- Prepares and sends internal communication, monitors & expedites orders
- Diploma/Degree in Material or Supply Chain or Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in customer service or order management or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing planning and customer support
- Knowledge in SAP system
- Experience in shipping/ logistic will be advantageous
- Good customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
2. Project Manager (Logistics)
- Member of within the Global Logistics with responsibility to assist in the execution and coordination of asset movements.
- Coordinate and assist with project execution for scope, cost and schedule using existing departmental procedures and guidance documents.
- Assist in the investigation, analysis and recommendation of corrective action to address project/ logistics issues
- Spearhead implementation of new projects
- Attend PSL meetings as required (Logistics Reviews, Morning meeting, etc.).
- Liaise closely with functional groups to update internal/external schedules and assist with the resolution of day-to-day issues.
- Conduct regular QBR with forwarders to evaluate their performances
- Degree with at least 5 – 6 years of experience in Logistics Engineering or Project Engineering
- Experience with Bid & Proposal development procedures and requirements will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP and Oil and Gas equipment
- Able to travel
- System integration experience
- Highly effective planning, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
3. Senior Machinist (K039)
- Set up, adjust and operate a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control and/or manual machines and other equipment
- May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work
- May use a wide range of measurement devices, procedures, and machining techniques, and program machines as required
- Capable of performing complex machining processes, which may include prototype products
- NITEC in Precision Engineering with oilfield experience
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of machine/model shop operations
Other Halliburton Jobs Available :
- QA/QC Inspector – Calibration (A242)
- Quality Data Trace Administrator (A404)
- Supplier Quality Professional (PL81)
- IT Desktop Technician (I307)
- Proposals Coordinator (A402)
- Test Facilities Team Lead (T116)
- Mechanical Drafter (Entry to Senior Level, T124-T126)
- Machinist (Entry to Senior Level, K041,K482,K882)
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspector (A242)
- Procurement Specialist – Manufacturing (PL35-PL36)
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Material Handler (K449)
- Mechanical Assembler (Entry to Senior Level, K029-K031)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Senior to Team Lead Level, T103-T105)
- Manufacturing Scheduler (K018)
- Procurement Specialist
- Assembly Planner (K690)
- Process Planner (G023)
- Quality Coordinator (A245)
- Data Management Specialist (Entry to Senior Level, S106-S109)
- HR Generalist (Junior to Senior)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :