Jawatan September 2012; Lembaga Kemajuan Tanah Persekutuan (FELDA)
About The Federal Land Development Authority FELDA
The Federal Land Development Authority FELDA was established on 1 July 1956 under the Land Development Ordinance (Land Development Ordinance) 1956. FELDA functions provided under the Act (Amendment 1991) are as follows:
Conduct and land development projects.
- To promote, facilitate, and implement the development, management and economic, social, agriculture, settlements, industrial and commercial as well as other ancillary activities in the areas where authorized FELDA land development projects or areas owned by Felda and companies.
- Implement activities to help modernize agriculture in areas where authorized FELDA ordered especially in activities related to the production, processing and marketing of agricultural produce and livestock.
- Help, guide, advise, manage and coordinate social activities, settlements, agriculture, industrial and commercial development in the schemes.
Starting in April 2004, FELDA placed under the Prime Minister and the minister responsible for the FELDA is Honorable Dato ‘Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak, the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Currently, The Federal Land Development Authority FELDA would like to invite qualified and dynamic individual to fill the position of :
- PEGAWAI BELIA & SUKAN GRED S41
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI BELIA & SUKAN GRED S27
- PEMBANTU BELIA & SUKAN GRED S17
Closing Date 15-9-2012Posted on : September 5th, 2012