Talisman Malaysia – With its head office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Talisman Energy Inc. (“Talisman”) is a large independent oil and gas producer with global operations. In Malaysia and Vietnam, Talisman, through wholly-owned subsidiaries, is the production sharing contact operator of Block PM-3 Commercial Arrangement Area, Block PM 305 and Block 46 Cai Nuoc. The Company also has an interest in the Truong San Joint Operating Company.
Talisman Malaysia are seeking a qualified and highly-motivated candidate to join us in the following position:
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Management of all inventory-related accounts to ensure that the computerized inventory records (MAXIMO) are fully reconciled with the general ledger (Sunsystem).
- Updating and managemet of the MAXIMO-Sunsystem interfaces for all inventory movements eg. receipts, issues, returns, etc.
- Analysis of Drilling’s end-of-well reports and perform well-to-well material transfers upon well completion to establish accurate well cost.
- Close liaison with the Finance personnel with regards to invoicing/payment of inventory materials.
- Managing the MAXIMO Inventory and Purchasing applications including system enhancement work.
- Handling of materials disposal in line with the regulatory/PETRONAS requirements.
- Managing KPIs (Key Performance Index).
- Conducting annual physical inventory count and reconciliation work.
- Maintaining complete and easily retrievable filing system
- Responding to audit comments relating to Inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Material Science), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Be proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Have strong interest in System Related Initiatives as a means to continuously improve work processes. Exposure to or familiarity with MAXIMO or other ERP systems will be a definite advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be a strong contributor and an effective team player.
- Communicate effectively and have good command of English, both written and oral.
The Company’s continued growth provides long-term prospects for career-minded individuals. A highly-competitive remuneration package will be offered. You can take pride in contributing to a multinational corporation’s ongoing growth strategy.
Please submit your application stating personal and career details, current and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resources Manager
TALISMAN MALAYSIA LIMITED
Level 31, Menara CITIBANK, 165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Kindly indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Other Jobs at Talisman Malaysia Limited
- Tax Analyst
- Team Lead Reporting
- Team Lead Financial System & Control
Visit www.talisman-energy.com for more information on Talisman Energy.