About Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
The Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN) or the National Water Services Commission is the national regulatory body for the water and sewerage industry for the Peninsular Malaysia and Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan. The Commission operates under a legislative framework defined in the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara Act 2006 (Act 654) and the Water Services Industry Act 2006 (Act 655).
Currently, The Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN) Seeking Qualified Malaysian candidates to fill the vacancy for the following positions:
1. HEAD, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS UNIT
- The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible to plan, develop and implement SPAN’s overall communication programs which include public awareness and event management, publications and dissemination of information, media relations, crisis management and internal communications.
- A degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in corporate communications, preferably in the utilities industry with five (5) years in management role.
- Able to plan and execute communications and public relations program and have good working relations with the media.
- Results-oriented with excellent planning and organisational ability.
- Vibrant personality with a natural flair for interacting with people at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email detailed CV stating current and expected salary along with a recent passport size photograph not later than Oktober 5, 2012 to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer,
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN),
Ground & 1st Floor,
Prima Avenue 7, Block 3510,
Jalan Teknokrat 6,
Attention : Human Resource Unit
Should you interest information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SPAN closing date 05 October 2012Posted on : October 1st, 2012