About Sime Darby Industrial:
Sime Darby is a Malaysia – Sime Darby Industrial formerly known as Tractors Malaysia (1982) Sdn Bhd is the leading distributor of premium heavy equipment in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, offering a comprehensive variety of equipment, product support services and allied solutions in primary markets such as plantation, property, mining, marine, forestry, construction, ports and power systems. It is one of the six core divisions within the Sime Darby Group, a Malaysia-based diversified multinational.
Sime Darby Industrial stands among Caterpillar’s five largest dealers in the world and operates the largest Caterpillar dealership network in the Asia-Pacific region, with over 100 branches covering more than 10 countries. Its heavy equipment business extends across Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Christmas Island(Indian Ocean), the Maldives, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Nauru.
Our mission is to be the preferred supplier of quality products and services. Our focus on customers’ satisfaction has contributed to our strength, stability and success throughout the years.
Jobs Sime Darby Industrial:
In support of our strategic business growth, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
1. Product Support Specialist
- Plan, implement and prepare reports of sales calls
- Promote products and participate actively in product launches & demonstrations
- Identify and resolve customers’ issues on products
- Update records of all existing/new projects areas of coverage
- Update information on customers’ operations and requirements
- Follow up on stocks, deliveries and debt collection
- Involve in preparation of quotations requested by customers
- SPM/STPM/Certificate in Mechanical or other related field
- 3 years working experience preferably in technical skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Good command of interpersonal and communication skills
2. Sales Consultant
- Retain buyer as loyal customer through :
- Ensuring sales are processed efficiently
- Ensuring all processes to be fast and efficient
- Ensuring vehicle is properly prepared for delivery
- Following up delivery to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Asking for referrals for other prospects
- Exercise proper collections on payment and ensure its compliance.
- Locate new buyers through various channels including current customers, telephone directories, trade registers, business contacts, personal acquaintances, prospect locator etc and other methods recommended by the Head of Sales or Marketing & PR Dept.
- Maintain proper prospective system as required by Company or Principal.
- Familiarize themselves with all relevant government legislations and regulations governing the industry.
- Familiarize themselves with the amendments of the HP Act of 2010.
- Ensure records and systems are maintained as required.
- To attend sales training when nominated by Company
- Work in close collaboration with Head of Pre-owned Car Division on pricing and discounts in order to maximize returns on sales.
- Familiar with every aspect of our range of vehicles / product / technologies in order to answer relative questions correctly.
- Fully conversant with Company’s policies
- Constantly acquire and update knowledge and experience of Company products from time to time.
- Display highest integrity at all times in carrying out day-to-day tasks
- Maintain all relevant records systematically; attain effective use of the system and report daily to Head ofSales or any other person to whom you are assigned.
- Aggressively and efficiently attend to customers’ needs and complaints
- Perform showroom’s and demonstrators’ maintenance duty when required.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by the Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales (experience in automotive industry would be an added advantage)
- Excellent sales track record in the relevant industry
- Extensive client network.
- Excellent product knowledge
- Enjoy meeting people & inquisitive in understanding customers’ needs
- Competencies required :
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Results / targets driven
Other jobs in Sime Darby
- Senior Executive – Consolidation & Tax
- Sime Darby Management Trainee Programme 2012
- Assistant Manager, Solution Architect
- Specialist – SAP Functional Support (Executive/Senior Executive level) Global Services Centre
- QA Officer
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Sime Darby Industrial closing date : 31 Oktober 2012Posted on : October 15th, 2012