Shell believe that oil and gas will be integral to the global energy needs for economic development for many decades to come. Our role is to ensure that we extract and deliver them profitably and in environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Our core values; honesty, integrity and respect have formed the basis of our General Business Principles for 30 years and remain as important as ever. We are convinced that our short- and long-term business success depend on finding environmentally and socially responsible ways to help meet the world’s future energy needs. Shell now has opportunities available.
Jawatan Kosong Jobs at Shell People Services Asia Sdn Bhd :
Country Marketing Manager – Retail
Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree with business and/or marketing background
- Experienced marketing professional with bottom line accountability; In the case of external applicants, FMCG or bank marketing background is a plus.
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented; ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Strong external focus, customer orientation, results-driven
Financial Controls Lead
- Possess a minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Accountancy or related fields
- At least 5-8 years of work experience in finance control, accounting operations and/or business/finance analyst capacity, preferably within Oil & Gas, Multinational Company or Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) industries
- Exposure to SAP is an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, but have structured approach to work, thus allowing transparency of information and work status
- Good communications skill and has the ability to engage with senior business leaders
Other Jobs Available
- Finance Advisor Lubricants
- Procurement Manager – Project Monas
- Pulau Bukom Auxiliary Police Officer
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Shell closing date : 10 & 30 November 2012Posted on : November 5th, 2012