About Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC):
Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC) is a smart partnership between the Selangor State Government and Founder Members of the Matsushita Group of Companies, MEMC Electronic Materials Sdn Bhd. Motorola Malaysia Sdn Bhd. NEC Semiconductors Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Denso Malaysia Sdn Bhd.Texas Instruments Malaysia Sdn Bhd .Western Digital Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Yayasan Basmi kemiskinan
SHRDC having established for 20years is an answer to the call to overcome the challenges of skilled manpower shortage in Selangor.
Jawatan Kosong Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDCr :
1. Industrial Automation Training (Manufacturing Technology)
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic/Electrical /Mechanical/ Mechatronics or related field.
- Minimum CGPA- 2.30-
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Full time training for 8 months
- Recruitment periods ( Nov to Dec 2012)
2. Strategic Business Unit Manager – Industrial Automation Division
- High energy level, comfortable performing multiple projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
- Good communication skills.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Participative management style—advocate of team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but be able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Results and people oriented, but have sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations. Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
- Advanced Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Projects or Program management skills in technical subjects
- Skills in at least two or more areas in the relevant technical areas.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics or its equivalent; may have post-graduate education or training.
- Affiliations with successful companies
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of organizational planning, Employee relations, and training and development.
- Well-developed administrative skills. Strong management skills—principles and people. Experienced working with more than two divisions.
3. Automated Product Design
- Malaysian with Degrees in Polymer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or related field.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 and above.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
4. Shoe Designer
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Malaysian below 28 years of age
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SHRDC closing date 07 Disember 2012Posted on : November 9th, 2012