PERUSAHAAN OTOMOBIL NASIONAL BERHAD or PROTON was incorporated on May 7, 1983 to manufacture, assemble and sell motor vehicles and related products, including accessories, spare parts and other components. PROTON produced Malaysia’s first car, the Proton SAGA, commercially launched on July 9, 1985 by Malaysian Prime Minister, Dato’ Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, who had originally conceived the idea of a Malaysian car. Our main plant in Shah Alam, with an area of 923,900 sq metres, was originally designed for a capacity of 80,000 units per year. In 1997, capacity increased to 230,000 units per year with the construction of the Medium Volume Factory which is next to the Main Plant. Now the Shah Alam factory is capable of producing 240,000 vehicles per year.
Jobs Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON) :
1. Senior Manager – Learning & Development
- Degree in Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Management or any related discipline
- Applicants with master in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field
- Certified ISO Internal Auditor is a must, being a certified trainer is an added advantage
- Experienced in Training Need Analysis exercise
- Understanding on HRDF process claim for TDM fund
- Ability to multi-task, highly numerate, strong decision making with great attention to details
2. Head of After Sales Service
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Admin/Marketing/Finance/Engineering or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in Marketing or Sales environment.
- Knowledgeable in Automotive industry.
- Self motivated and able to work extra hours including weekends.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to observe and analyze behavioral patterns.
- Ability to network across variety of functions at various levels.
- Able to work independently and travelling with minimum supervision.
- Strong business sense, public relation, negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Good command of language (both written and oral) in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Other Jobs Available
- Head of Sales
- Sales Consultant
- Executive – After Sales IT
If you believe you are the right talent for this position, please apply on-line or write in with your updated CV stating your personal particulars, qualifications, experiences, employment history, current and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Proton closing date 22 November 2012Posted on : November 9th, 2012