Jawatan Kosong Perodua September 2012
About Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA)
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA) was established in 1993, is a joint venture company between Malaysian and Japanese partners. The company started operations in 1994 and the ever so popular Perodua Kancil was introduced to the Malaysian market in August the same year.
We believe that efficient human resources is vital in achieving our aspirations. We also believe in teamwork and encourage our members to put forth and develop ideas for greater efficiency and productivity.
In our quest for success through quality, we focus on the development of our human resources by ensuring that specialized and regular training is provided to acquire competence. We reciprocate the staff contributions by constantly reviewing and upgrading our benefits. We provide a conducive working environment, we ensure staff who has displayed potential for upgrading be given opportunities for career advancement.
Jobs Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA):
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA) offer diversified career paths for those with the ability, desire and perseverence to excel. If you are young, ambitious and smart with the skills to match, you’ll definitely feel at home with us. This opportunity may be the start of your road to success.
1. Perantis Penyembur Cat / Pengetuk Badan Kenderaan
- SPM / SPMV / STPM and DSD certificate levels 1 and 2 pounder Spray Paint @ Body Vehicle
- Age limit (18 years to 25 years)
- Have a class D driver’s license valid
- Can work as a team with good
- Knowledgeable in computer applications
- Can work as a team with minimal supervision.
2. Pembantu Alat Ganti
- SPM / SPMV / STPM and Sijil Automotive or MLVK Phase 1.
- Knowledgeable in computer applications.
- Being able to know for sure the tool change vehicles.
- Can work in team
3. Executive, After Sales Planning & Dev Department
4. Executive, Product Planning & Dev Department
5. Executive, Sales Planning & Dev Department
- Possess Degree in related studies with at least 1 – 2 years experience.
- Knowledgeable & experienced in automotive industry is an added advantage.
- Able to work in team, multitasking and priorities assigned simultaneously.
- Good communication and writing in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
closing date 14 September 2012Posted on : September 13th, 2012