Jawatan Kosong | PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD (PNMB) Oktober 2012
About PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD (PNMB)
PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD (PNMB) are committed to creating an ideal working environment that rewards performance both individually and collectively. In return, we expect employees to be result-oriented, committed and accountable to the company. Our goal is to foster staff excellence in the process of building a truly great and successful company.
Many changes have taken place since Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Berhad’s (PNMB) beginnings in 1888. It was incorporated in 1993, becoming wholly owned by the Ministry of Finance. Nevertheless, throughout the changes our principle remains; to deliver the best as we move forward.
PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD (PNMB) is an established printing company with 12 branches throughout Malaysia. We seek qualified candidates to join us :
1. SALES CONSULTANT
- Develops and implements sales activities to achieve the target.
- Explores new business opportunities and identifies potential clients.
- Builds good rapport with the costumers.
- Initiates and executes sales activities and strategies to generate more sales.
- Prepares sales report.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- 2 years experience in similar job function is preferred.
- Experience in printing is an added advantage.
- Possess in good negotiation and communications skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and other language is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, presentable and outgoing.
- Self-initiative, result oriented with high integrity and enthusiasm.
- Possess own transport.
2. SALES TEAM LEADER/ SALES MANAGER
- Leads a Sales Consultants Team and develop strategies to achieve sales objective and target.
- Develops schedules and implements sales activities to improve sales and achieves target set by the Management.
- Maintain good sales performance by achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Establish new business and identify potential clients.
- Build good rapport and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills in motivating the team members.
- Prepares sales and management report.
- Assesses performance of direct reports for purpose of reward, development and succession planning.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines.
- Have 5 years of working experience in sales of print or technology solutions and services.
- Able to lead and to work with others effectively.
- Possess good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable to resolve issues faced by customers.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in other languages would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result oriented with high integrity and high enthusiasm.
- Outgoing, possess a pleasant personality, persistent and meticulous.
3. EXECUTIVE CORPORATE PLANNING
- Supports the development of department plan and schedule.
- Coordinates the compilation of annual business plan.
- Complies monthly and quarterly operational update by various divisions.
- Organizes department meeting and takes meeting minutes.
- Possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Committed, hardworking and enthusiastic.
We provide attractive remuneration package includes fixed transport allowance, out-patient dental & medical benefits, hospitalization & surgical coverage for self and dependent, group term life & personal accident insurance.
Candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume including:
- Details of present job responsibilities
- Current and expected salary
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates & relevant documents including latest pay slip
to the following e-mail address:
before 8 October 2012
The remuneration package will commensurate with the applicants’:
- Hands on experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other Jobs Available:
- MANAGER, CORPORATE PLANNING & FINANCE
- FINANCE EXECUTIVE
- FINANCE MANAGER/ TREASURY MANAGER
- PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE
- SENIOR MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
- GENERAL MANAGER, OPERATION
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PNMB closing date 08 October 2012Posted on : September 25th, 2012