Jawatan Kosong | PAAB Pengurusan Aset Air Berhad October 2012
About PENGURUSAN ASET AIR BERHAD (PAAB)
PENGURUSAN ASET AIR BERHAD (PAAB) or Water Asset Management Company (WAMCO) was established on 5th May 2006 as a wholly owned company under the Minister of Finance Incorporated. PAAB forms part of the Federal Government’s efforts to restructure the water services industry in the country to achieve better efficiency and quality.
Our primary responsibility is to develop the nation’s water infrastructure in Peninsular Malaysia and the Federal Territories of Putrajaya and Labuan in line with the Water Services Industry Act 2006 (Act 655).
We are tasked with the following objectives:
Construct, refurbish, improve, upgrade, maintain and repair water infrastructure and all other assets in relation to the water systems.
Source and obtain competitive financing for the development of the nation’s water assets and lease such assets to water operators licensed by Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara(SPAN) for operations and maintenance.
Assist SPAN to restructure the nation’s water industry towards achieving the Government’s vision for efficient and quality water services.
The Company has an authorised capital of RM1 billion and currently, the paid-up capital is at RM410 million.
PAAB are committed to support the Government in achieving its national policy objectives for the water supply and sewerage services industry.
PAAB looking for suitable and qualified candidates who are willing to accept the challenges and grow together in developing the Nation’s water supply and sewerage infrastructure for the benefit of all Malaysians.
1. IT System Administrator
This position requires the candidate to support a wide range of tasks to ensure that PAAB’s IT Network, Servers and Security Systems are in good health. This includes investigating and diagnosing IT infrastructure problems, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure support;
- Perform troubleshooting and resolving any IT infrastructure issues;
- Monitor systems, network, database and security performance and taking care of systems alert;
- Server/Network housekeeping such as backup, patch, archive;
- Responsible for the governance, compliance and risk management of IT infrastructure; and
- Responsible for IT Disaster recovery.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in infrastructure support i.e. desktop support and server/storage/network/security;
- 2 years experience in Microsoft solution i.e. Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL;
- Experience in 3Com/HP network and firewall configuration;
- Experience in Symantec solution i.e. Symantec Endpoint, NetBackup; and
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed.
2. Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Munshi Abdullah.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary and recent passport-sized photograph (nr) to the following address:
Head of HR & Administration Division
PENGURUSAN ASET AIR BERHAD
24th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (03) 2614 5555
Fax: (03) 2614 5588
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PENGURUSAN ASET AIR BERHAD (PAAB) closing date 31 Oktober 2012Posted on : October 13th, 2012