Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad or The Human Resources Development Act, 1992 was enforced in January 1993 and led to the establishment of the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) which was then administered by the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC). In line with the corporatisation exercise via the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act 2001, the HRDC is now known as Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad is looking for a result-oriented, fully committed and highly capable professional to fill up the following position:
1. EXECUTIVE (CONTRACT)
- Possess minimum a Bachelor of Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Knowledgeable in Research & Development would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
- Independent, result-oriented and demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced/ dynamic environment.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Works with others to deliver required business outcomes.
If you fulfill the above requirements, we would like to invite you to send in your application with detailed CV and expected salary to the following address:
PEMBANGUNAN SUMBER MANUSIA BERHAD
WISMA HRDF, JALAN BERINGIN
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
(U/P : CORPORATE AFFAIRS AND HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION)
Jawatan Kosong PSMB Closing Date 22 Ogos 2012Posted on : August 11th, 2012