Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE) is managed and promoted by the Regional Corridor Development Authority (RECODA).
Achieving the Aspiration
To remain true to the development aspirations of SCORE, RECODA’s primary and fundamental task is to promote and attract investments, with two key objectives:
- Achieve the projected investment for industries over the next 20 years; and
- Ensure planned physical and institutional infrastructure projects are successfullyimplemented.
RECODA is organised and managed with a clear commercial mindset focused on providing world-class customer service by minimising public service bureaucracy and operating as a one-stop agency for investors.
- Marketing and Investment
- Human Resources Development
- Infrastructure Development
- Corporate Service
Jawatan Lembaga Pembangunan Koridor Wilayah Ogos 2012
Regional Corridor Development Authority (RECODA) are looking for candidates who are experienced and high performing team RECODA.
Applications are invited from Malaysian citizens residing in Sarawak and qualified to fill positions in the Office of the Regional Corridor Development Authority (RECODA), New Administrative Centre, Mukah, Mukah Division as follows:
- JURUTERA AWAM, GRED J41/J44
- PEGAWAI EKSEKUTIF KEWANGAN, GRED W41/W44
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI TADBIR, GRED N27
- PENOLONG AKAUNTAN, GRED W27
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT, GRED F29
- PEMANDU KENDERAAN BERMOTOR, GRED R3
- PEMBANTU AM PEJABAT, GRED N1
Jawatan Lembaga Pembangunan Koridor Wilayah Ogos 2012, Closing Date : 14/09/2012
Posted on : August 12th, 2012