Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) or Malayan Railways Limited is the main rail operator in Peninsular Malaysia. The railway system dates back to the British colonial era, when it was first built to transport tin. Previously known as the Federated Malay States Railways (FMSR) and the Malayan Railway Administration (MRA), Keretapi Tanah Melayu acquired its current name in 1962. The organization was corporatized in 1992, but remains wholly owned by the Malaysian government. Fares are generally reasonable, but the low frequency of the intercity trains does not usually make them competitive with other modes of transportation.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified to apply and fill vacancies for the following position:
1. Juruteknik (Mekanikal/Elektrikal/Elektronik)
Conditions of Eligibility
- Have Sijil Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics from the Polytechnic Tempatan or fitness commensurate with the diiktiraf the kingdom;
- No more than 28 years old at the chronicle ad is closed;
- Received praiseworthy Bahasa Malaysia (including graduate Oral Exam) in lesson Sijil Malaysia.
- Should communicate and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language.
- Berkemahiran in the use of computer applications.
- Kesihatan have a good stage.
- Willing to exchange anywhere KTMB dirangkaian location.
- Motivated and can work bersendirian.
- Stooge supervise and carry out the work membaikpulih (overhaul) to the components necessary for KTMB stokereta or facilities for depoh.
- Responsible for carrying out the work identified the (trouble shooting) and imposing kerosakan (fault finding) to the other types of stokereta or depoh and facilities for care.
- Check and make sure the work has been done perfectly penyenggaraan and berkualiti follow technical specifications.
- Create and report any penyenggaraan aktiviti daily through MMIS systems or manual systems and the provision of equipment to ensure the rule change be handled without fail.
- Sentiasa communicate and make a report to the supervisor employee in connection with the progress of the task.
- Responsible for ensuring harmony berkumpulan work, work rules, aspects of safety and workers’ needs and maintaining effective working equipment to ensure improved performance and working set of wheels.
How To Apply
Let the request is made inscribed by stating experience, complete cloning items along with a copy of sijil sijil-schooling and self addressed envelope bersetem. Request a complete let dihantar not pass on 24 Ogos 2012 to the following address: –
Pengurusan Bakat & Pembangunan Organisasi
Ibu Pejabat Korporat KTM Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312/ 22631130
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KTMB Closing Date 24 Ogos 2012
Posted on : August 11th, 2012