Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Mersing October 2012
About Majlis Daerah Mersing
Before the Mersing District Council, several minor Local Enforcement Authorities had been earlier established. These Local Enforcement Authorities served on the foundation of Enactment 118 and Authorities Local Election Ordinance 1951 in their respective managerial and administrative roles.This Enactment was later abolished once Section 10 of Act 124 (Temporary Provisional Government Act 1973) came into effect.Act 124 itself was later abolished by the Federal Government and replaced with Act 171 (Local Government Act 1976) which is still used to this day. Under Act 171, the MERSING DISTRICT COUNCIL was officially formed, and formally established on May 26th 1977 under Johor Government Gazette No. JPU 30. Mersing District Council subsequently formed 2 administrative branches, now known as theEndau Branch and Jemaluang Branch.
Jobs Majlis Daerah Mersing:
Citizens of Malaysia (priority is given to the people of the state of Johor) qualified and aged 18 years and above are invited to fill vacancies on a regular basis in Mersing District Council as follows: –
- Penolong Arkitek Landskap J29/J36
- Penolong Pegawai Senibina J29/J36
- Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27/W32
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27/N32
- Penolong Juruaudit W27/W32
- Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F29/F32
- Pembantu Tadbir Kewangan W17/W22
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17/N22
- Pembantu Akauntan W17/W22
- Pembantu Juruaudit W17/W22
- Pembantu Penguatkuasa N17/N22
- Pembantu Tadbir Undang-Undang L17/L22
- Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat / Setiausaha Pejabat N17/N22
- Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17/N22
- Juruteknik J17/J22
- Juruteknik Landskap J17/J22
- Juruteknik Perancang Bandar dan Desa J17/J22
- Juruteknik Komputer FT17/FT22
- Pembantu Kesihatan Awam U17/U22
How to Apply
1. Applicants must use the original form MDMG that can print out the official portal MDMG http://www.mdmersing.gov.my
2. Forms a perfect filled accompanied recent passport size photographs and a photocopy of the birth certificate, identity card, Certificate of Examination Results, Examinations, Diploma, or Degree with a complete copy of the transcript, which is recognized legally copy (Group A – Professional and Management Group or Group B – Implementation Group) and recorded the name of the post in the top left corner of each envelope. (Applications that do not comply with the conditions as above, will not be accepted and rejected).
3. Degree used in this application must obtain recognition of qualifications in the Department of Civil Service [PSD] through an interactive website and attach http://www.interactive.jpa.gov.my/webinteraktif/frmMainIktiraf.asp PSD with the application.
4. Government officials who are serving (Permanent and Contract) shall submit an application through the Head of Department and ensure that updates and statement of service performance report attached.
5. Only candidates who are screened for an interview will be contacted soon. If the applicant does not receive a response after (6) six months from the closing date is regarded as unsuccessful.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Majlis Daerah Mersing,
No.243, Jalan Ibrahim,
86800 Mersing, Johor.
Should you interest and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Mersing closing date 22 Oktober 2012Posted on : October 10th, 2012