About Kumpulan Wang Persaraan:
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan)(“KWAP”) or the Retirement Fund (Incorporated) was established on 1st March 2007 under the Retirement Fund Act 2007(Act 662) replacing the repealed Pensions Trust Fund Act 1991 (Act 454).
The Pensions Trust Fund Act 1991 (Act 454) was enacted to assist the Federal kerajaan in funding its pension liability. With the enactment of this Act, the Pensions Trust Fund was established on 1 June 1991 with a launching grant of RM500 million from the Federal kerajaan. The Pensions Trust Fund was administered by the Pensions Trust Fund Council with the Accountant General of Malaysia being responsible for the day to day administration and management of the affairs of the Pensions Trust Fund.
With the incorporation of KWAP, all powers, functions, activities, assets and liabilities of the Pensions Trust Fund were taken over in totality by KWAP.
Malaysian citizen who is qualified and experienced in their respective fields are invited to fill vacancies in Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) KWAP as follow :
1. Research Analyst
- Covers 15-20 stocks organized by sector
- Analyze and monitor specific sector and stocks under coverage and be able to form comprehensive view and recommendations
- Develop and maintain earnings model for companies under coverage to forecast earnings and analyze company performance
- Advise Portfolio Manager on development and prospects of companies under coverage on a timely manner
- Establish and maintain networking in the relevant industries and authorities
- Represent KWAP in AGM and EGM to exercise voting rights
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Knowledge of investment related tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters, etc
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Progress towards CFA designation preferred
- At least 4 years investment related experience
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Apply online :
Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) – KWAP closing date 22 Oktober 2012Posted on : October 15th, 2012