About Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT)
- Provide affordable housing to those who are qualified to regulate aspects of the housing development.
- Assist and guide the Local Authority (LA) in providing quality municipal services, social and recreational facilities to meet the needs of the population and meningkatakan balanced economic opportunities.
- To provide fire prevention and suppression and rescue efficient and effective for the safety of life and property.
- Advise the federal government and state governments on matters related perakara planning, management, development and conservation of land in accordance with national physical planning system.
- Provide policy and planning advice, implementation and management of the landscape, parks and recreation for local authorities and government agencies.
- Providing policy, regulatory systems and the management of solid waste and public cleansing integrated, efficient, reliable and cost effective.
- Promote and regulate the activities of moneylenders and pawnbrokers nationwide.
Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT) or The Ministry of Housing and Local Government was established on 24 May 1964 as the Ministry of Local Government and Housing. Following a Cabinet reshuffle on 18 July 1978, the Ministry was renamed the Ministry of Housing and Local Government. This was the result of a merger between the Ministry of Housing and Rural Development and the Department of Local Government which was previously part of the Ministry of Local Government and the Federal Territory.
Curently, Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT) are invited from qualified Malaysian citizens to fill positions in the Ministry of Housing and Local Government:
1. Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Posted on : September 2nd, 2012