About Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT):
Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) was established on March 27, 2004. The goal of the ministry is to create an environment of higher learning as well as promoting the expansion of the knowledge center and construction superior human capital, skilled, innovative and honorable to meet national and international requirements.
KPT was instrumental in creating an ecosystem of the best higher education in institutions of higher learning (IPTA), private higher education institutions (HEIs), polytechnics and community colleges. All of these institutions is a key component of the ecosystem of education and training that will generate thinkers, scientists, scholars, skilled and semi-skilled workers in accordance with their respective roles.
Jobs Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT):
Qualified Malaysian citizens are invited to fill a casual vacancy in the office of the Ministry of Higher Education Headquarters for October intake year 2012 as follows: -
1. Pekerja Sambilan Harian Gred 41 (PSH)
- Citizens of Malaysia
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) reach at least 2.5
- Getting a credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Having good health
- Ability to speak fluently and write well in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Have the knowledge and experience of the type of work that needs to be implemented as the management and office administration.
- Having a personal character & mampumenjalaskan proactive and task / command with minimal monitoring.
Offer of Appointment
- Position: Part-Time Workers Day (a)
- Appointment Status: Part Time
- Fees: RM 100 per day (to be paid based on the number of working days)
- Working hours: 9 hours a day, including breaks
How to Apply
Applicants must use the form provided.
Applications must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- Copy of identity card
- With a copy of the transcript
- Copies of relevant certificates
Application is deemed unsuccessful if the applicant does not receive any reply within three (3) weeks from the closing date.
All completed application along with supporting documents required to be submitted to:
Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
Aras 15, No. 2, Menara 2
Jalan P5/6, Presint 5
62200 W.P Putrajaya
(u.p.: Urusan Pengambilan PSH)
Any problems or questions related to the offering may refer to the following officers:
Cik Siti Nur Diana binti Azizan Khamat
(Tel) 03 – 8870 5220 (Faks) 03 -8870 6814
Pn. Shuhada binti Mohd Kasim
(Tel) 03 – 8870 5226 (Faks) 03 -8870 6814
En. Affendi Nayan
(Tel) 03 – 8870 4270 (Faks) 03 -8870 6814
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KPT closing date 5 October 2012 (Jumaat)Posted on : September 27th, 2012