Jawatan Kosong | Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) – Mac 2013
Kuala Lumpur City has become the centre for many socio-economic various activities including business, finance, administration, education, religion, culture and sports.Since 1961, Kuala Lumpur has been governed by one single corporate entity that was then known as the office of the Federal Capital Commissioner. On the 1st February 1972, Kuala Lumpur was officially conferred the status of a city. With this, the Federal Capital Commissioner became the Mayor of KL.
Jawatan Kosong Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) :
- Pegawai Tadbir Gred N41
- Akauntan Gred W41
- Pegawai Penilaian Gred W41
- Pegawai Undang-Undang Gred L41
- Penolong Jurutera Awam Gred J29
- Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran Gred U29
- Pembantu Penilaian Gred W17
How to apply
Qualifications and conditions of application can be found by visiting the official website of City Hall www.dbkl.gov.my and applications must be submitted ONLY ONLINE using eRecruiting system DBKL (apps.dbkl.gov.my / eRecruiting)
Applicants who have a certificate, diploma or degree from abroad and from the Institute of Private Higher Education shall review the recognition of Certificate / Diploma or Degree in http://pengiktirafan.jpa.gov.my website
- The online application form is not completed will be rejected.
- Applications received late will not be entertained.
- Only qualified candidates will be called only after the censored interview.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong DBKL closing date 25 Mac 2013Posted on : March 19th, 2013