About AEON CO. (M) BHD:
AEON CO. (M) BHD. was incorporated on 15 September 1984, in response to the Malaysian Government’s invitation to AEON Japan to help modernize the retailing industry in Malaysia. Since then, the AEON name has established itself to become a leading retailer in Malaysia known among the locals as well as foreigners. AEON’s constant interior redecorations of outlets is to project an image designed to satisfy the ever changing needs and demands of consumers. The Company’s performance has been further enhanced by the management’s acute understanding of targeted market needs and the provision of a correct product – mix, with most of its stores located in suburban residential areas.
Jobs AEON CO. (M) BHD :
In line with our aggressive expansion plan, AEON CO. (M) BHD are seeking for new talents to come on board as part of our family:
Gas Engineering Supervisor
Kuala Lumpur – Headquarters
- Develop and implement modules and programmes relating to gas management in order to ensure a gas installation to be maintained in good and efficient working order and to ensure safety of persons and safety measures shall be observed at all times.
- To ensure safety standards required under the Act and Regulations are well-trained and practised by the gas responsible person at sites.
- To ensure necessary steps are taken when maintenance work is carried out within vicinity in order to prevent gas installation or gas equipment from being accidentally or inadvertently made unsafe.
- Liaise with other organisations and relevant authorities, and assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions.
- To inspect and verify all related documents and drawings relating to gas system and installation within the building.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Gas Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in gas pipeline or gas installation work.
- Has sufficient knowledge of gas engineering practices including the principles of operation of gas equipment, transmission, distribution, utilisation, metering and maintenance of a gas pipeline or gas installation.
- A Malaysian citizen holding a certificate of competency issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga and registered with the Board of Engineers under the Registeration of Engineers Act 1967.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in with detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number, current and expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to reach us on or before 30th November 2012.
Manager, HR – Recruitment