Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) is highly accessible to the community. Its main City Campus is strategically located at CapSquare in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, between the Golden Triangle and the Central Business District, and is located next to an ICT mall, movie theatre, vibrant shopping hub, and many eating establishments. The strategic location also ensures that our students have easy access to various public transportation systems to and from UNIRAZAK’s City Campus.
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) was established as one of the first private universities in Malaysia on 18th December 1997. Named after Malaysia’s Second Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak bin Hussein Al-Haj, we envisions of becoming the leading institution in providing quality education and human capital in niche areas among emerging economies.As such, we are desirous in improving our academic and management practices by recruiting suitably qualified candidates who are knowledgeable, dedicated and prepared to be with us in nurturing Malaysia’s future entrepreneurial leaders.
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) :
- To handle clerical duties at Centre for English Language or other departments.
- To maintain students record.
- To monitor part time teachers attendance.
- To ensure classrooms are in tidy condition & equipments are ready for use at all times.
- To maintain good rapport with students, teachers and main staffs at main campus.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field or 2 years experience in clerical duties.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good knowledge of record management.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office Word & Excel.
Please apply thourgh on-line or send your resume together with your passport – sized photo to the following address :-
Head, Human Resources Department
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
Block C&D, Capital Square,
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified either through email or by phone.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) closing date 11 January 2013Posted on : December 14th, 2012